Monday 11 March 2013

365 Project: Photo 068

This photo is sort of spot on and sort of a cheat. The theme is Me. This is, indeed, a photo of me and it was taken on the right day; it wasn't, however, taken by me but by Sue. We had gone on a little excursion to Ickworth House just to have a stroll around it's woodlands and wild flowers but upon arrival the weather had turned nasty with heavy cold rain falling and snow forecast for the not too distant future. That being the case I left my camera in the car but Sue manfully took hers, my old Sony A250. We started with lunch and eventually the rain cleared enough to warrant a little walk which turned into a basic photography tutorial for Sue, explaining aperture sizes and ISO speeds and the like.

At one point I asked her if there were any good reflections in the puddles round about; sadly there wasn't but there was this one of me.


No comments:

Post a Comment