Sunday 10 March 2013

365 Project: Photo 064

This is my fridge. As you can see, I have errrmmmmm...... one or two fridge magnets. This started many, many years ago back when I was a poor, young student. When I went away somewhere I could just about afford to get there but not much else so souvenirs didn't have much of a budget. My remedy was to get a fridge magnet: cheap and cheerful. I have kept this up over the years and now have quite a collection. People have even started buying them for me. In recent years I have made a conscious decision to try and get the most garish, or cheaply made, or generally awful magnet I can find. I generally do well.

But why, I hear you ask, has this become part of the venerable 365 project? Well, today's theme is Lucky and, quite clearly, there is a shamrock magnet to be found if you look hard enough. Job done.


No comments:

Post a Comment