Sunday 20 January 2013

365 Project: Photo 020

I have just returned from a weekend visiting my siblings in my home town of Huntingdon. Whilst there my youngest sister, 14 year old Shannon, thought she might like to play around with my phone and set about creating a portfolio of delightful self portraits. Given that Playing was the theme I was aiming for today I thought I would take advantage of this. Technically, then, I haven't taken this photo but, sod it, I'm using it anyway. Now, whilst I'm sure Shannon would prefer I didn't use this photo, I'm feeling much less charitable towards her as I've just seen that she has posted a new album on Facebook containing a series of close ups of my nose that she took using her new camera. This is a valuable life lesson for her: if you live by the sword you die by the sword.


No comments:

Post a Comment