Saturday 5 January 2013

365 Project: Photo 005

Today it got to about 5pm and taking a photo hadn't even occurred to me; great to see I still have that Killer Instinct. For those using the CaptureYour365 prompts then today's suggestion was food, however, I had already eaten. But then Sue said she was going to do some baking - back in the game! I had no intention of taking a shot of whatever the final product would be, I totally don't get the taking photos of your food phenomenon, it bores me to tears. The process is far more interesting, that's when stuff actually happens; for example, melted chocolate being poured into the beaten sugar and butter. I have no idea what this will be, it's still in the oven as I post this, some sort of cake I'd imagine; it certainly smells amazing.....










No comments:

Post a Comment