Saturday 7 September 2013

365 Project: Photo 250

Infuriated. No, that isn't the theme of today's photo, it's just how I feel. This is actually my second attempt at writing this particular post because, for reasons unknown to me, no matter what I did, I could not get this damn photo to upload properly. It always just appeared as a plain, black, rectangle. The fact that I now have it uploaded is not, sadly, satisfying. This is the unedited version of the shot, the edited version had blacker blacks, I'd removed some of the red cast and boosted the saturation a little so that you could actually make out the colour of the stars as opposed to them all just looking white like they do here. Most of the stars were yellow and blue and provided a beautiful example of the variety of colour of stars that are out there. I suppose it's a good thing that I finally got the photo up but I am very, very frustrated.


No comments:

Post a Comment