Tuesday 13 August 2013

365 Project: Photos 225 and 226

A first for the 365 Project but these two photos really do need to be together. Today's is this lovely photo of what's left of my arm. The second is tomorrow's photo, the role of which will become clear.


The tale begins as our hero, me, was engaged in that most dangerous of occupations: picking which DVD to buy in HMV. I was with a friend and she was wearing what I would call a ridiculous pair of heels. Without warning, and just out of my eye line, she inexplicably fell off her shoes. Instinctively she grabbed at my arm to steady herself but she ended up on her arse anyway. She also has what I would call ridiculous nails and I was left with several gouges in my arm that could testify to this. Pictured is one of the larger ones that was right in the crook of my arm and took over a day to stop bleeding. By the time I'd got home I looked like someone had tried to murder me. Below are the offending pair of 'shoes'.


No comments:

Post a Comment