Saturday 3 August 2013

365 Project: Photo 215

Today I had to go the dreaded foot clinic for a check up on my gammy plantar. I left with a new set of orthoses in my shoes that the podiatrist said I would likely find 'challenging'. She wasn't kidding. After five minutes of walking back into town I was limping along so slowly that I was overtaken by an asthmatic ant carrying heavy shopping. So it was that I decided to repose in the churchyard of St. John's. As I lay there I thought I spotted a chance to make a nice silhouette out of the stonework against the clouds, Silhouette being the theme of the day. On my phone this silhouette looked much better, the church was properly black, now that I see it on the laptop there is more detail visible than I'd like. In any case, here it is.


No comments:

Post a Comment