Wednesday 29 May 2013

365 Project: Photo 149

Okay, normally I don't go around collecting slugs on kitchen roll and taking photos of them in all their slimey glory but I thought this little fella was quite cute. He's not a plain black one but instead has this nice mottled pattern to him, almost like a leopard's spots. Admittedly, it was late at night and I was drunk when I found him. He was on a daring mission to traverse the vast expanse of a friend's kitchen floor and I nearly stepped on him in my haste to procure another beer, which would have been unpleasant because he was a good 3-4 inches long depending on how squidgey he was being. Anyway, we threw him out into the next door neighbour's garden for him to go about his sluggy business and we got our beer. Everyone's happy.


No comments:

Post a Comment