Saturday 18 May 2013

365 Project: Photo 138

I've decided I'm going to make a bit more effort to keep to the prompts for a little while, not because I necessarily find them useful but because I miss the people I used to do it with. There's a little 365 Facebook group that I'm a part of and once I stopped using the prompts I stopped posting there as it didn't seem fair for me to freestyle when they were sticking to the rules. However, they're a really nice bunch and it definitely helps motivation when you know you've got them backing you up. I'm still going to lapse, I know I am; and I suspect I'll push the limit of the meaning of the prompts to breaking point but, hey, I never said I was going to be a perfectionist about this project. The theme for day 138 was Fresh Veggies; as you can see, I'm already cheating. Anyone here in Britain will know that spring hasn't really happened this year; temperatures are staying stubbornly low and the sun, at best, a bit part player. This tree near where I live was pollarded half to death last year and the tough conditions have meant that even now, in the middle of May, it's struggling to put forth shoots (or fresh veggies as I've decided they are).


No comments:

Post a Comment