Saturday 12 October 2013

365 Project: Photo 285

It's been a while since I pretended my photo is on topic so here goes....

The theme today is Close and, indeed, this is quite a close up picture of a rapidly rotting rose. What I was actually interested in, however, when I put this together was the idea of a triptych. I've had a few ideas for triptychs and over mosaic type images for a long time now but I didn't actually have the expertise required to pull them off - and so I thought I had better educate myself. The web is positively bubbling over with video tutorials that make this sort of thing fairly foolproof and it proved to be none too difficult. Having said that, whenever I use the word foolproof I'm reminded of the witticism: show me a foolproof plan and I'll show you a bigger fool. Still, this wasn't too bad for a first attempt.


No comments:

Post a Comment