Sunday 17 March 2013

365 Project: Photo 076

I was feeling a little rebellious today. Being slightly bored with the relentlessly unimaginative prompts over the last few days I changed things up a little today, St. Patrick's Day. The theme was Wearing of the Green, which is the name of a lovely Irish folk song. I have no idea if they are related but that song puts me in mind of The Rising of the Moon by the Dubliners; a personal favourite of mine. Anyway, I digress. This mannequin type thing was dressed as a leprechaun or some such nonsense but I decided to make it B+W and grain it up a little. Hopefully the prompts will move away from all the Irish and Green references now; I've a definite soft spot for Ireland, I love the music and am a quarter Irish myself but, really, enough's enough.


No comments:

Post a Comment