Sunday 10 March 2013

365 Project: Photo 061

The theme today was whimsical but I wasn't feeling very inspired by this, plus, I was on a London Photo Walk from Tower Bridge to Westminster and so I was always going to use one of my netter photos from that for today. The idea behind this walk was to do some night photography and so we met an hour or so before sunset, the best one we'd had in a couple of weeks, and made our way along the river. This shot is a 30 second exposure of St. Paul's cathedral from the South Bank. I had a boat move through the shot and it left a nice little light trail along the river which I'm quite fond of. I also like the way the water has smoothed itself out and the buoy is all blurred from bobbing about whilst the background remains crisp.


No comments:

Post a Comment