Wednesday 5 February 2014

365 Project - The Conclusion

I think it might be time to admit defeat - I'm not going to finish the 365 Project.

I still have a couple of dozen shots to get up here on the blog from the last couple of months of the year but I don't have enough to complete the set. I can't even be bothered to cheat. In the end it turned out to be a 327 Project, which isn't too terrible. Looking back at when I first started it I knew it was going to be a struggle, and so it proved. I'll slowly add the remainder of the year up in the coming weeks and then crack on with some new stuff.

Sadly, my foot doesn't look like it's going to get better, the tube strike today forced me to walk most of the way to work and it has killed me, so getting out for good long walks with the camera is still not really feasible. I'll do what I can, though. Maybe I'll do more science based posts to make up for it. There's always room for more science.

No comments:

Post a Comment