Sunday 24 June 2012

Website Upgrade With A Dash of Industrial Thames

After many months of procrastination I have finally updated my website. It was in a bit of a sorry state as I hadn't really done anything to it since I first published it over 18 months ago. It's now a lot neater and cleaner, easier to use and, crucially, has some newer photos up. I'll try to make sure I keep updating the photos with some of my newer work as the months go on but this blog will continue to be the place I keep most up to date. So, check out the new website, let me know what you think; feel free to point out any bugs or inconsistencies and also to spread the word.

www.jasonhehirphotography.com

Speaking of up to date, my latest travel plans include a weekend in Bruges next month and later in the year, September into October, spending 2 weeks or so in India. The itinerary is yet to be thrashed out but will probably centre around the standard New Delhi - Aggra - Jaipur triangle. Needless to say I am desperately excited. In the meantime I've got several more posts on matters Mexican that I want to get done before returning to more general stuff.

For no particular reason, here's a photo I like that I took a few months back. It's of Shad Thames which is near Tower bridge.


London, Shad Thames, warehouse, bridge, brick, alley

No comments:

Post a Comment