Friday 4 November 2011

Travelling Buddies

My travelling buddies in Vietnam, my wife Sue and our friend Eleanor, for some reason, inexplicably, don't like having their picture taken. I wanted to have a record of our journey, though, other than the usual holiday snaps so I came up with the idea of photographing them in front of each of the major places we visited but having them face away from the camera. Admittedly, I forgot to do it half the time and there were occasions where Sue and Eleanor would just misbehave but I think it worked pretty well in the end. Thanks girls......

Hoan Kiem Lake in central Hanoi

The banks of the Perfume River in Hue

Inside the Imperial City in Hue

The temple of My Son near Hoi An

En route to the Elephant Falls near Da Lat

The Elephant Falls

Inside the War Remnants Museum in Ho Chi Minh City

The Mekong Delta near Ben Tre

The 55th floor of the Bitexo Financial Tower in Ho Chi Minh City

Not co-operating at the Mekong


No comments:

Post a Comment