Saturday 1 October 2011

Countdown to Vietnam

Unless technology has defeated me I am currently somewhere over the Middle East on my way to Vietnam with my wife and a good friend of ours. We'll be spending just over two weeks travelling from Hanoi in the north to Ho Chi Minh City in the south. We decided to save Cambodia for another trip as we wanted to do Vietnam some justice and not rush around too much. As it is I think we're taking in about 6 or 7 different areas, there'll be lots of trains and buses and hopefully good opportunities to see a good chunk of the country.

My trusty camera will never be far from my side and with any luck it will survive the end of the rainy season without too much trouble. Hopefully my two beautiful companions will be open to some portrait work, something I am determined to practice whilst out there. I should have some proper posts up in a few weeks time.

No comments:

Post a Comment